5 August 2011

Been a Tourist

My friend Janice arrived last Friday so we had an incredibly hectic weekend being tourists!  On Saturday we went to Windsor Castle then hurried back by train to Richmond, got in the car and drove to Hampton Court Palace.  Sunday we tackled Buckingham Palace (which was amazing), the Tower of London and caught the boat back to Westminster Pier.  Spent some time walking around the Houses of Parliament and caught tube back to Richmond.  We were knackered!  But weather was HOT for the UK, and DRY!  Just perfect! 
I was showing Janice how iphoneography apps work so played around with this photo which I originally took with ProHDR.  Processed it with Snapseed and then with VintageScene.
IMG_1000001238
As you all know I love my Hipstamatic App – especially the Dali and Watts lenses paired up with the DreamCanvas film!  Here are a few of my favourite ones :
Windsor 34Windsor 35Windsor 36Windsor 14Windsor 12Windsor 25Windsor 27Windsor 31Windsor 01

No comments:

Post a Comment