22 July 2011

Some More London Photos

Took Monday 11th July as holiday and spent afternoon walking around the South Bank in London as I was going to the Mac Store at 7pm to attend a London iPhoneography exhibition.  Weather was ok (not raining like it has been for over a week now).  So I took my time to walk around by the London Eye, Westminster Bridge and Houses of Parliament to take photos with my iphone.
Houses of Parliament grunged up version
Houses of Parliament 02
Took photo with ProHDR, made some blends in Iris. Used AutoPainterII and then blended again with Iris. Sharpened a bit with PerfectPhoto.
Walking past the Houses of Parliament took photo of the side of the building
Houses of Parliament 04
I took photo with ClassicCam, then did some processing with Snapseed, AutoPainterII and Iris.
This one I took from the other side of the Houses of Parliament.  Had to put my iphone through some railings and stand on tiptoes to take the photo!
Houses of Parliament
Took photo with ProHDR, added effect with Snapseed, another one with AutoPainterII, blended several times with Iris and sharpened with PerfectPhoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment