2 February 2012

Creating

It has been lovely to have the time to be at home and work on photos.  Last Thursday I took my Dad to see Cirque du Soleil – Totem at The Royal Albert Hall.  The show was magnificent!  We went to the afternoon show so I got there early to take some photos of the area.  Then flew out to Italy with all the family on Friday to celebrate my Aunt’s 90th!!  My Aunt lives up on a hill on the outsides of Turin and has no Internet!!  So I had plenty of time on the plane and at my Aunt’s to edit photos too.
I took this one when I went round Kew Gardens and this was inside the Glass House which was all steamy and foggy!

This one is outside The Royal Albert Hall and it is The Albert Memorial

To get to The Royal Albert Hall you go to South Kensington tube station and then walk a long way in the underpass!  Wanted to try out Lomora2 so was really happy with this image (and he has a nice bum!)

The beautiful National History Museum – really pleased how this came out as took from a distance, had to crop it and use TouchRetouch to remove a van at the front!

I have not used TinyPlanets in such a long time and I love that app!  So chuffed with the results when I used it on this photo of The Royal Albert Hall

2 comments: